Saturday, January 23, 2016

2 Poppies for You

I am loving the Birthday Blooms stamp set in the new Occasions catalog! I used it to make my mother's birthday card and because I had some images stamped and waiting, I made this simple card.

The larger flowers are water colored and fussy cut, then layered to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment and added some tiny flowers around it. I am trying to use up some of my paper so the striped border is actually a piece of striped paper from the Go Wild paper stack. I think the tiny stripes add a nice border don't you? 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the new Birthday Blooms set.

Kylie Bertucci said...

Congratulations Lisa! Your project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

Fiona said...

Lovely card - I hadn't imagined them as poppies before

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...