Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Festival of Trees in Three Greens


I love this card that I originally saw on Pinterest. It was made with paper but I used stamps for my version.
Stampin' UP! Festival of Trees stamp set. Kraft Christmas card with 3 green trees. Clean and simple Christmas card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used the 3 greens that are In Colors: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Cucumber, and Mint Macaron and stamped them with 3 images from the Festival of Trees stamp set. 

Before I embossed the background with the Softly Falling embossing folder, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. That way the little raised bumps don't interfere when trying to stamp the image. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store

Stamps: Festival of Trees, Wondrous Wreath
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Cucumber, Mint Macaron
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Cucumber, Mint Macaron, Whisper White
Other: White embossing Powder, Softly Falling embossing folder, Tree Punch

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...