Thursday, December 31, 2015

CCMC387 Made with Love

Happy New Year! It has been a whirlwind of activity at my house over the last 2 weeks - all good! I admit I haven't had much time to stamp but I do have a card for this week's sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.
I can always use a baby card and the sketch is perfect for using up some pretty paper!
Stampin' Up! Made with Love stamp set with Sweet Lil Things designer paper. Handmade baby card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I absolutely love the sweet little baby animals in the Made with Love stamp set and it has some really versatile sentiments as well so I used that for my card. I have some vanilla enamel dots left from the Holiday collection so I added one to my focal point just for a fun accent.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Made with Love
Paper: Sweet Lil Thing
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
Ink: Basic Black, Pool Party
Other: Vanilla Enamel Dot, Crochet Trim, Circle Punches

For more inspiration, and to play along, just head over to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. 

8 comments:

Joanne James said...

Lisa that little bunny is just adorable and looks great with the Sweet L'il Things paper banners. The crochet trim works well too and I love the enamel dot - a fun little accent. Happy new year wishes to you!

Lisa Martz said...

What a darling baby card! Soft and pretty!

Laurie said...

Having just become a grandmother, am I partial to your card! It is precious! I love your details, the trim, the patterned paper, the cute bunny! It's adorable in every way! Happy new year!

Alison Barclay said...

I had completely forgot about that beautiful DSP in the catalogue! I feel a CASE coming on. :)

Bridgette J said...

This is so cute and sweet! I'm sure the new parents will treasure it! :)

Jenny Engelke said...

Oh my, this is SO darling!!!! The sweet, crochet trim makes this so charming and pretty! Adorable!!!!

Connie Babbert said...

This is such a SWEET baby card! I love all the details on here with the crochet lace and accents! Great job with the sketch this week!

Chris Slogar said...

Love how soft and inviting this is! Completely adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...