Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wondrous Wreath with Banner


Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set. Handmade Christmas card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I have always had a thing for wreath stamps or creating wreaths with single images. The thing i love best about this Wondrous Wreath stamp set is the coordinating Wreath framelits. It sure beats fussy cutting!

My background is a strip of a very subtle polka dotted Merry Moments designer series paper and a banner made from plain Mossy Meadow card stock. I layered my wreath onto a square block of layered card stock that I placed at an angle just for something different. 

I was trying to figure out how to add a sentiment with what little space was left on the card. I hit upon the idea of using the banner from Endless Thanks and add the Merry Christmas from Petite Pairs. It worked!

Supplies are Stampin' Up! from my Online Store.

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Endless Thanks, Petite Pairs
Paper: Merry Moments series
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Wreath frame lit, dimensional, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Home for Christmas enamel dot, Banner Punch

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...