Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wondrous Wreath Bi-fold Latch card


I have been stamping with the Wondrous Wreath stamp set lately - mainly Christmas cards. I was thinking how really versatile this set can be and decided to create a fall themed card so here it is!
 Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set. Fall Wreath. Bifold Latch card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
It is another latch card which means the "latch", i.e. the wreath, keeps the card closed. 
Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set. Fall Wreath. Bifold Latch card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
When opened it has a space to write in .

Stampin' Up! Wondrous Wreath stamp set. Fall Wreath. Bifold Latch card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
You can see in the photo above how the wreath is raised up with dimensionals so the panel can slip underneath it, thus keeping it closed.

I love the barn wood and gingham paper from the Farmers Market collection. I think they are so country and really lend themselves well to this card. I added some accents in Blackberry Bliss.

All supplies are found in my Online Store.
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Wetlands
Paper: Farmers Market series
Card Stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Hello Honey, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
Other: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Tami said...

Love this card. Can you share the dimensions? Thanks!

SeeJulieStamp said...

So cute! Reminds me of a front door in the country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...