Saturday, November 21, 2015

Watercolored Single Fall Leaf


Today's card is one I made with some simple watercoloring and stamping.
Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves stamp set. Watercolored leaf in fall colors. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I made a loose wash on my watercolor paper with 3 ink colors. Once it was dry I stamped my leaf and added some color to it. Then I just added some darker Cajun Craze around the edges and with my aqua painter, i softened the edges. 

The sketch is this one from CAS(E) this Sketch challenge blog. I added an extra layer because I began with a small piece of watercolor paper. 

Supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, An Open Heart
Card Stock: Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...