Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pine Branches and Antlers Christmas card


I was going to post today's card tomorrow, November 2nd but I decided to post it today because I am hoping Stampin' Up! has a November special to announce tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea if they are - just hoping!

Stampin' Up! Wonderland stamp set. Handmade Christmas card with pine branches and antlers. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I am a sucker for woodsy, earthy, nature loving type Christmas cards so I thought I would use the Wonderland stamp set and create a card using 2 of the lesser used images.

You may remember THIS card where I combined the antlers with a Santa cat. I have been trying to think of other ways to use this image so for this card I stamped the background with antlers. Now, let me just say that I am a vegetarian and animal advocate so these antlers are not from a dead deer. At least that is what I tell myself. These antlers fell from the buck's head after rutting season is over and are on the forest floor. Of course this is all before they become food for hungry critters. Call me weird but that's my story and I am sticking to it!

The Mossy Meadow plaid paper is from the Merry Moments series. It is perfect for a nature type card!

Supplies are all Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store.

Stamps: Wonderland, Petite Pairs - sentiment
Paper: Merry Moments 
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Mossy Meadow
Other: linen thread, pearl, scallop circle punch, circle punch, dimensionals, banner punch

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your card. Very nice.

Margaret said...

NICE card and I am not an antler fan - love the design and colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...