Save up to 50% all week long with Stampin' Up!'s Sale! And it is just in time for the holidays. Click HERE for the list of what is on sale and for how much. It is all while supplies last so you may not want to delay too long.
- Dates: November 23-30, 2015
- Two 24-hour flash sales for specific products will happen during this promotion: one today, November 23 and one on November 30.
- Past Paper Pumpkin kits and kit refills in Online Extravaganza are available for purchase by subscribers and non-subscribers.
- Must use bundle item codes provided for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will not be applied if individual component item numbers are entered separately. Bundles featured in Online Extravaganza will exist only during Online Extravaganza.
- There is no minimum purchase necessary for Online Extravaganza. Discounts will range from 20 to 50 percent.
- Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
- This sale is only in North America.
Now onto the card.
I have one final watercolor for autumn. I know everyone is thinking Christmas and winter and I have some of those cards to post too!I saw these series of cards on Pinterest and fell in love with them. The artist is amazing - love all of her work! Using one of her cards for inspiration, I decided to try to create one of my own using stamps and ink.
Supplies are Stampin' Up! from my Online Store.
Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Kinda Eclectic
Card Stock: Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog