Monday, October 26, 2015

You Little Furball with Washi Tape

I have been getting a lot of use out of the You Little Furball stamp set. Those cat images make great Halloween cards as well as cat lover cards, which is what I have for you today.
Stampin' Up! You Little Furball stamp set with Washi Tape. Cat Lover's card. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
This was a super easy card to make. I used Everyday Chic Washi Tape across the bottom and up the left side. Then I just stamped the cat peeking around the edge and added the sentiment. Gotta love easy!

Supplies for this card are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store here.

Stamps: You Little Furball
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray
Other: Everyday Chic Washi Tape

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...