Saturday, October 10, 2015

Vintage Leaves with Washi Tape

Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves. clean and simple fall card. washi tape. handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Some of you will recognize this card as the one I sent out a while back with the Holiday Mini catalogs. Thanks again for being great customers! 

It is a simple design with strips of Washi Tape for accents. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and are found in my Online Store - here. 

Stamps: Vintage Leaves (photopolymer), Endless Thanks (photopolymer)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Hello Honey
Ink: Hello Honey Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Other: Bohemian Washi Tape, In Color Washi Tape


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Lora said...

I really like this stamp set, it is so versatile to be able to use to make a card for most any occasion.

The card is very pretty that you made. I like the ease of using washi tape too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...