Monday, October 12, 2015

Vintage Leaves Latch Card

I have been wanting to try a latch card so I finally made one! This went out to a customer as a thank you for her order. It was a little tough to photograph.
Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves and Woodland embossing folder. Latch card. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Above is the card when closed. The leaf holds in place.
Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves and Woodland embossing folder. Latch card. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Here it is opened. I used a strip of Pretty Petals paper on the left and adhered my bright red leaf that I stamped with Cherry Cobbler on Real Red card stock. If you don't like fussy cutting, I recommend the Vintage Leaves bundle which comes with the Leaf framelits so you don't have cut it out yourself. 

The front panel was embossed with the Woodland embossing folder to give it some texture and to go along with the leaf theme.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found here in my Online Store.

Stamps: Vintage Leaves (photopolymer), Cottage Greetings
Paper: Pretty Petals paper stack
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Real Red
Ink: Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Leaf Framelits, Big Shot, Woodland embossing folder


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...