Friday, October 9, 2015

Sweet Hauntings Control Freak Swap

I am so behind with posting some of my cards! This is one that has been hanging around for awhile. It is my swap for the Control Freak Swappers Fall swap.
Stampin' Up! Sweet Hauntings stamp set. Halloween card. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Rather than use this set for a treat holder, I created a fun card with very little coloring. The web is our Spider Web Doily, only flipped over so the white side shows. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere it. Love this new way to add glue! 

I also used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add some drops of poison dripping out and spreading across the floor. 

And check out that spider. You can't have a spider web without a spider so I used one of our White Accents and colored it with a Black Sharpie. Then I drew the legs and web with the fine tip of a Basic Black marker. 

All supplies can be found in my Online Store - here.

Stamps: Sweet Hauntings
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Tangelo Twist
Ink: Basic Black marker, Basic Black Archival ink, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Tangelo Twist
Other: Note Tag Punch, Fine-Tip Glue pen, Silver Glitter, Aquapainter, White Accent, Spider Web Doily


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...