Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stamps 15% off and Garden in Bloom Control Freak Swap

Big News! October 19 - 23, Stampin' Up! stamps will be 15% off!!

This does not include bundles as they are already discounted. 
I don't have all of the details but I did want to give a heads up so you can plan. This is a good time to get stamps on your wish list or buy gifts for the upcoming holiday.

Here is another card that I am pretty sure I totally forgot to post. It is my Control Freak swap card for the New Catalog swap back in June/July!
Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom with Washi Tape. Handmade floral card by LIsa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The strip of patterned black is Everyday Chic Washi Tape. I ran it down a strip of Pool Party card stock. 

Once I stamped my flowers I added a fussy cut bee with a dimensional. Then I used a Basic Black marker and drew in the little loopy pattern of dashes. The centers of the flowers are White Perfect Accents colored with a Black Sharpie. Using a permanent marker such as Sharpies makes these White Accents very versatile!

Supplies can be found in my Online Store - here

Stamps: Garden in Bloom (photopolymer)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder (3 generations), Pear Pizzazz (2 generations), Basic Black marker, Black Memento ink, Hello Honey
Other: dimensional, White Perfect Accent, Everyday Chic Washi Tape

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and the strip of washi tape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...