Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Jingle All the Way

Today's card is the swap card that I made over a month ago for the Control Freak Swappers group that I am a part of. 
I added some Smoky Slate ink to my Woodland embossing folder before embossing the background. I wanted a shadowy look so I only added it here and there. Then I added my layers. 

The tree is embossed with gold as you can see in the close up below. 
To balance the gold, I added a thin strip of gold foil to the bottom half of my layers. I LOVE that little fox image from the Jingle All the Way stamp set so I really wanted to use it on my card. The sentiment, "silent night" is also part of this set and I thought it was appropriate for a still, wintery, woodland scene. 

All supplies can be found in my Online Store, here.

Stamps: Jingle All the Way
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Gold Foil
Ink: Smoky Slate, Versamark
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Sleigh Ride Edgelits, Big Shot, Woodland embossing folder

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...