Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Scenes with You Little Furball

One of the things I really like about the Happy Scenes stamp set and coordinating thinlits is that it can be combined with other stamp sets. The window frame die cut is especially versatile as seen here.
Stampin' UP! Happy Scenes stamp set. Stampin' UP! You Little Furball stamp set. Hearth and Home Thinlits, Autumn card. Fall card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I don't have the Festive Fireplace stamp set - the one with the cat so I used one of the cats from You Little Furball stamp set instead.

I had to fussy cut the cat so I could adhere him/her to the window sill. Then I added some Rhinestones for a collar with some bling. 

The paper is a beautiful pattern from the Timeless Elegance Series. Every pattern in this series is elegant and beautiful!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found in my Online Store - here

Stamps: You Little Furball, Happy Scenes (photopolymer)
Paper: Timeless Elegance
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Other: Hearth and Home thinlits, Rhinestones, Aquapainter, Pearls, dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...