Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Awesomely Artistic Clean and Simple


Only 3 days left!


Today's card is an earthy, clean and simple card using the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. 
Stampin' Up! Awesomely Artistic. Clean and Simple card. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
First I stamped the cluster of flowers full strength and then again for some depth. Then I added some speckles with the image from the same stamp set. To create the border I stamped the burlap image twice and then added a piece of Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape beneath it. I had to use a sentiment from another set because I needed to send this as a thank you card and Awesomely Artistic doesn't come with a thank you. 

If you would like to order this stamp set or any other Stampin' Up! products, just go to my Online Store. 
  • If you would like a hand stamped thank you card from me be sure to add your Contact Information. I can't send you one if you check No Contact :(
Stamps: Awesomely Artistic, Something to Say
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Ink: Perfect Plumb, Crumb Cake, Lost Lagoon
Other: Circle punch, Corner Punch, Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...