Thursday, September 10, 2015

CCMC372 Wild About Flowers

It's Thursday again and that means another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. Are you ready for a color challenge? Here it is.

Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers stamp set. Handmade celebrate card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I played around with the Wild About Flowers stamp set and the 3 colors, finally settling on this card. I used the solid circle from Ray of Sunshine for the sun and the sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes. The Wild About Flowers set comes with its own sentiments but none were working for me. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Wild About Flowers, Endless Birthday Wishes, Ray of Sunshine
Paper: Subtles collection
Card Stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon
Ink: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon

To see what the other Design Team members created and/or to play along, go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog. 

8 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

So pretty...love the sun in the background. Great bold colors for this stamp set! Love it!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great use of the colors.

Lisa Martz said...

Oh wow! I love this! I showed this stamp set at my last class and sold two of them right away with several others putting it on their wish list. If you wouldn't mind...I"d like to copy your card for an upcoming class (giving you all the credit of course). This just might make those "wish list" people pull the trigger!

Bridgette J said...

Very nice! I know the circle is from Ray of Sunshine but I'm seeing a beautiful harvest moon! Wonderful card for autumn!

Joanne James said...

I love the sun in the background behind the flowers - and such an interesting layout too, a great use of this set Lisa!

Jenny Engelke said...

You've managed these challenge colors beautifully! I love the blue tipped flowers! Your stamped image is complimented so nicely by the the stripped dsp....what a wonderful choice!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I love how you featured the flowers with the sun behind and then layered at an angle on the strips!! Such a beautiful and happy card using these colors (which I love together!)

Chris Slogar said...

What a great layout, and great use of the colors! So seasonal and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...