Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vintage Leaves hello

The other day I was sitting on our deck looking back into the woods and realized that the trees are fully leafed out. I know this because I can't see our neighbor's car parked way in the back. That got me thinking about making a card with the newest left stamp set, Vintage Leaves, but making it in shades of green. That is just what I did!

Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves stamp set in shades of green. English Garden paper. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The background paper is from the English Garden collection. When I turned it so the brushstrokes go horizontally it reminds me of bricks - earthy, colorful bricks. 

The leaves were stamped and die cut with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits. If you buy Vintage Leaves + the Leaflets Framelits in the Bundle, you save 15%! 

My little embellishment is a piece of the lovely Mint Macaron Lace tied with some Linen Thread and adhered with a glue dot. 

I am thinking this card would be perfect for someone who places an order with me through my Online Store. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, I LOVE this card... the background paper is perfect for your yummy varied green/blueish leaves!! So summery and delightful!! Inspires me to use my products together like you've done because it is so appealing. THANKS, LISA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...