Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tomatoes and Lettuce

I made another card without much stamping. I let the gorgeous designer series paper do all the work. If you ever need a quick and easy card, and you don't just want a plain white card, this is a great way to make a card. 
Stampin' Up! card made with Farmer's Market designer series paper printed with Tomatoes and Lettuce. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

This is more of the yummy (no pun intended) Farmer's Market designer series paper. Yes, even the lettuce! All I did was layer the paper and then cut out some lettuce from another piece of the Farmer's Market paper. Actually, I cut 2 and layered them for some depth. Super easy! And aren't those veggies luscious?! 

How's your vegetable garden growing? Is it still going strong or on the way out? I'd love to hear!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...