Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Crazy About You Edition

Welcome to another Blog Hop brought to you by the Stamp Review Crew. This time everyone created something with the photopolymer stamp set, Crazy About You. Enjoy!

Reminder: the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop officially begins Monday, August 3rd but we post early so we can work out the kinks so some links may not work. Just don't give up!

If you arrived from the blog of marvelous Mike Funke, then you are in the right place. If you just arrived, the blog hop goes full circle, so just follow the links!

Here is what comes with this set (sorry it is so light). I love all the possible sentiments! 

I used the flowers in my garden as my inspiration for this card.
Stampin' Up! Crazy About You stamp set. Autumn colors of purple, yellow, rose. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

Right now my Brown Eyed Susans are in full bloom so I used that as my starting point and then added some Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red. The background paper is from the Farmer's Market collection and is Blackberry Bliss but it is light enough that it coordinates well with Rich Razzleberry.

The best part about this stamp set is that it coordinates with 2 punches so it makes your life much easier! I did fussy cut 2 extra Crushed Curry flowers so I could layer them. That is how I got so much depth to my flower. The center, if you look closely, is embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. It is just a fun little way to add interest.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and available through my Online Store found here.
Stamps: Crazy About You
Paper: Farmer's Market, Crushed Curry from the Regals Collection, Rich Razzleberry from the Brights Collection
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Rich Razzleberry
Other: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, Banner Punch, Flower Medallion Punch, 


Now it is time to move onto the next blog which just happens to belong to the talented Tanya Boser. 

I hope you enjoy the hop! As always….

11 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Pretty flowers, Lisa. I love your colors and that does remind me of Brown-eyed Susans!

Yapha said...

Such a pretty card, Lisa! I love the colors that you used.

Rochelle Blok said...

Gorgeous card Lisa! Love the pretty flowers and great colours on your card!

Betty said...

Wonderful color combo! I would not have thought to use those purples together!

thepapercaper said...

Great card Lisa. Love all the bright fun colours!

Carol Carriveau said...

So pretty...looks like someone won a beautiful ribbon as a prize!

Nancy Smith said...

I love brown-eyed Susans! What a pretty card.

Nikki Spencer said...

I love the vibrant colours Lisa, such a happy card!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful late summer colors... makes me start thinking about fall. :o

Mike said...

This is amazing, Lisa. I love the flowers clustered over the banners!

rubberredneck said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the design on it. It really pops I think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...