Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Watercolor Wings with Window and a twist

While I am on a Watercolor Wings stamping spree, I thought I would show you this card that I made a few weeks ago. 

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Wings fold over type card with punched window. Handmade butterfly card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I got the idea from a swap card that I received from LeeAnn Greff months ago. I thought it was such fun and different way to make the traditional 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. Thanks LeeAnn!
Flip up the Mint Macaron front and the inside panel reveals the stamped images. I should have only stamped one butterfly because when I went to write a not inside - there wasn't any place to write! Oops. 
Side view. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Customer Loyalty Reward Program found here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...