Friday, July 3, 2015

Timeless Love Wedding card


You may remember this card that I made for a bridal shower that I went to. The wedding is next month so I thought I would actually plan ahead and make the wedding card now instead of the night before. You know what I'm talking about. 

Stampin' Up! Timeless Love stamp set. Congratulations card for wedding or anniversary. White and coral. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The bride's color is coral so the color choice for my card was easy: Calypso Coral and Wild Wasabi. I used the new stamp set, Timeless Love and stamped the flowers with Black Stazon ink because it is waterproof. Then I just added layers of color with an aqua painter and ink. 

Stamping Tip: To add even more shading, use a Calypso Coral marker around the edges. It works best when the card stock is still damp from the aqua painter.

The white card stock base is something I am so excited about! It is a new heavy weight Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up!. Emphasis on the words heavy weight! We still carry the regular Whisper White card stock of course but this one is fabulous for card bases. I haven't tried it for stamping yet - I'm just thrilled to have a white card that stands without bending.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors and design of you card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...