Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pictogram Punches and a Bright Hello

I have some more "new" Cherry on Top Washi Tape to show you today and I paired it with an "old" stamp set. 

Pictogram Punches Stampin' Up! stamp set with Cherry on Top Washi tape. Vase of flowers on handmade card. Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I am often inspired by the flowers in my own gardens when stamping flowers. Right now I have lots of daylilies blooming, including a new one called "Frankly Scarlet" which is gorgeous in bright sunlight. 

Today's card uses the vase and flowers from the Pictogram Punches stamp set. I stamped the flowers in Watermelon Wonder which is one of the colors in the Cherry on Top Washi Tape and also reminds me of my Daylily flowers. The hummingbirds would love these stamped flowers! 

Just for fun, I laid down some Washi Tape on my card front before I added the Bermuda Bay paper. It really draws the eye to the stamped image and adds even more bright summery color to the card. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! If you need one, I would love to be your demonstrator! Just click on any of the product images to go to my Online Store.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Su Su said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels demo| happy wheels| happywheels| happy wheels unblocked| happy wheels demo
tetris| tetris games| tetris unblocked| unblocked tetris| monster high games| monsterhighgames| monster high| monsterhigh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...