Monday, July 27, 2015

Endless Birthday Wishes

I had a wonderful weekend but it goes by so quickly - probably because it was such a busy two days! I did find time to make a birthday card. 

Stampin' Up! Endless Wishes stamp set. Clean and Simple birthday card. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I was pleasantly surprised to find the photopolymer set, Endless Birthday Wishes in the Annual catalog. It was one of those sets that Stampin' Up! introduced during the year. Apparently it was popular enough that they decided to keep it around. It comes with the cake image, the tiny dots image, and lots of sentiments so it is really fun!

The circles aren't part of the stamp set - I created those myself. 

When Stampin' Up! first introduced Washi Tape a few years ago, I tried it and liked it but never really used it much. Then last year I kept seeing all of these beautiful cards with Washi Tape so I tried to use up what I had on hand. When I saw all of the fun Washi Tape in this year's catalog - and the great price point - I determined that I was going to use more Washi Tape on my cards. I used it here on this card to anchor the stamped cake plate image. It is so much faster than designer series paper and in real life you can definitely tell the difference. 

If you would like to make this card, the supplies are as follows:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

Mary said...

So cute! Lisa, what did you use to make the circles with?

Judy Ford said...

I am wondering the same thing . . . how did you make the circles?

Catherine Bowers said...

I really like the colors! and I can see making a few to have on hand as these would work for both men, women and teens. How did you get the plate stand on top of the washi tape? did you cut the washi tape ahead of time?

Su Su said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa, was wondering how you created the circles? Is it a stamp or is there a special technique I could learn?!

Raja Shekar said...

Special moments in life are made even more memorable with the warm birthday wishes of friends, relatives and colleagues.
Nice Birthday wishes sms by blog author.

sai ch said...

Wishing with special birthday wishes to our lovable one is something special...

Kim said...

I'm also interested in how you made the circles.

dealstoall .com said...

Amazing card but still thinking how you made the circles on the card..
I wish you a very very Happy Birthday to you and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...