Saturday, July 25, 2015

Birthday Blossoms on English Garden Paper

Happy Saturday! Can you believe this is the last Saturday in July? I was going over my calendar and realized August is almost here. Then panic set in because of all of the things I need to accomplish this summer. I better get busy!
Today's card is one that I put together rather quickly. 

Birthday Blossoms stamp set by Stampin' Up!. circle of flowers on background of English Garden paper. Handmade birthday card. Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
The background paper is from the English Garden collection and all of it has a watercolored look to it which I think is gorgeous. Now the blue and brown combination isn't for everyone but I happen to love it!

To create this card just add the paper to the card base. Side note: LOVE the new heavyweight whisper white card stock. Seriously, it is so much better for card bases than our regular whisper white.

I die cut the circle with a Circle Framelit and stamped the flowers and sentiment with the new Birthday Blossoms stamp set. The large flower and leaves are also from the Birthday Blossoms set and the flower coordinates with the Pansy Punch! The flower was stamped and colored with Night of Navy ink and in real life it doesn't look quite as bright. I added a little Night of Navy Candy Dot and that's it! It was super easy and quick because the paper did all of the work!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and listed below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I like the blue & brown together.

Su Su said...

I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
tu 95| call of duty| clicker heroes| strike force heroes 2| kitten cannon
scooby doo games| scooby doo| brain games| braingames| brain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...