Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sprinkles of Life and new catalog goes live.


I am super excited because today is the first day to order from New Annual catalog! If you haven't seen the catalog yet, you can do so by clicking here. Of course I have a very long wish list and can't wait to place my order.

I am also excited to begin offering a new Reward Program for my online customers. In case you missed my announcement in yesterday's post, Customer Rewards can be now be earned for qualifying online orders placed with me. The details can be found by clicking the Customer Reward link found above my blog post. 

As I've mentioned before, demonstrators are able to pre-order some things from a selection created by Stampin' Up! That is how I was able to get the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set and coordinating punch. That stamp set is super cute and best of all, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charity for every Sprinkles of Life stamp set that is ordered. I love that!

Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Uses coordinating punch. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used the same layout as yesterday's card - with stripes down the sides. The flower basket was fussy cut but everything else was stamped and punched with the new Tree Builder Punch. What a FUN punch! 

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! and can be ordered through my Online Store found here. 

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life - new
Paper: Neutrals Collection - not available yet
Card Stock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, Chocolate Chip
Other: Aquapainter, Tree Builder Punch

Today is: 
  • the last chance to order from the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog (yes, there is an overlap)
  • the last chance to order from the Occasions Catalog
  • the last chance to order Retiring Products (while supplies last)
  • the first chance to order from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog 
  • first day of new Weekly Deals - there is also a link in my sidebar ----->
  • the beginning of my customer loyalty rewards program
Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Josee Smuck said...

I love what you did with this card! I do a weekly round up of amazing cards and I'd love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' next week! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
Inky Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...