Friday, June 5, 2015

I love Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

Have you ever looked at a stamp set in the Stampin' Up! catalog and say to yourself "meh". That is how I felt about Gorgeous Grunge. I don't remember if I got it for free or if I purchased it but I am so glad I have that stamp set. 

Today's card uses the "stripey stamp image" and the speckle stamp - along with Kinda Eclectic.
Stampin' Up! Kinda Eclectic Stamp set and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Handmade shabby chic card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I want to experiment with some color combinations that include one or more of the new In Colors. This card combines Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, and Pool Party. I like it!

I sponged the edges to grunge it up a bit. It helps tone down the bright color of Watermelon Wonder.

The supplies for my card can all be purchase in my online store.
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Kinda Eclectic
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party
Other: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, linen thread, Big Shot, Fun Frames embossing folder, sponge
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa Fennewald said...

Great card Lisa - as usual! I also felt the same about Gorgeous Grunge. I thought - hey there is a stamp that looks like blood spatter! It has become a go to stamp set for me. I think it was a set given at Convention a few years ago.

Thank you for your inspiration!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Wonderful Card and Colors!!! Love what you have done...

Faith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...