Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Gray and Yellow thanks

Stampin' Up! Everything Eleanor stamp set. Gray and Yellow card. Handmade thank you card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I had a lot of fun making this card! Everything Eleanor stamp set has been around for a while and honestly, I was surprised it didn't retire this year. Because this set is a little eclectic, it can be a challenge to use. But I love a challenge. 

I kept to two colors: smoky slate and crushed curry (I think). I already mailed the card so I think it was Crushed Curry. First I embossed some strips of card stock for the background. Then I stamped my images. The two smaller flowers are actually fussy cut and attached separately. To balance the large circle at the top, I added two candy dots in the bottom right corner. Note to self: order more candy dots!

Don't forget to check out this week's deals. 
Candy dots are not a weekly deal :(

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Crazy About You
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry (I think)
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry (I think)
Other: Stylish Stripes embossing folder, Chevron embossing folder, Scallop Circle punch, circle punch, candy dots.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...