Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bargains! and a Card

Stampin' Up! has some great deals - both Weekly, and on Clearance! Just know that they are While Supplies Last - so don't hesitate. 
Week of June 30 - click here for descriptions or to shop.


The Texture Boutique Machine (for embossing) is only $14.99!
Embossing folders, Chalkboard Paper are only some of the great deals!
Clearance Rack items can be viewed by clicking Here.
While supplies last.

I do have a card to show you too :)
Stampin' Up! Wild About Flowers stamp set. Handmade wildflower card in shades of yellow. Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I have been doing a lot of clean up/gardening in my backyard and right now my Sundrops (Evening Primrose) are in full bloom. They are so bright and cheery - I decided to make a card using the new set, Wild About Flowers (photopolymer), and recreate my flowers with stamps.

Stamping Tip: Give your flowers depth. Pick up a little bit of Delightful Dijon ink with a Blender Pen and lightly add some color to the flower edges and centers. 

All supplies are Stampin Up! My Online Store
My Customer Reward program can be found Here

Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Paper: Typeset
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Delightful Dijon, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Metallic Sequins, Blender Pen, Decorative Dots embossing folder

Thanks for choosing me and as always...

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

Beautiful card:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...