Saturday, May 9, 2015

Yippee Skippee Graduate!

Graduation season is upon us so I thought it would be fun to create a graduation card with a combination of retiring products.
The Dictionary Background stamp makes a fabulous background for graduation cards! No, this is not the Typeset designer series paper. The beauty of the background stamp is it can be any color depending on the ink and card stock you choose. 

I added some banners made with Flashback designer series paper and then layered my stamped tag on top of that. I thought the sentiment Yippee-Skippee would be a fun combination with the Congrats Grad sentiment found in the Blue Ribbon stamp set. After all graduation is a pretty exciting event!

Stampin' Up! Dictonary background stamp with Yippee- Skippee sentiment. Graduation card in Red and Black. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp.
You can see how I punched the sentiment and popped it up a bit. The circle punch and candy dot is about the only thing on this card that is NOT retiring. Lol. 

The best part about this card is that it will go through the mail pretty easily I think. Gotta love that!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...