Saturday, May 30, 2015

Watermelon Wonder In Color and Wisteria

Today's card uses the last of the new In Colors. Again, I kept it monochromatic to get the full effect of the color. 
Watermelon Wonder is an interesting color. It isn't red, it isn't orange and it isn't pink. I love it and think it will be a great addition to the color line up!

June 2nd is approaching fast! 

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Beautiful Bunch, Lots of Thanks (retiring)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder (available June 2nd)
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Other: White Baker's Twine, scallop circle punch, dimensional, Fun Flower punch

Thanks for the feedback regarding my Tick Dilemma! You guys are awesome! 

Now I have another dilemma. My neighbor planted Chinese Wisteria along her fence that borders our properties about 10 years ago. Every year I battle this thing as it invades my property: trees, shrubs, garden border. It has crept down the fence and I don't want it to get into the woods! I dig, and I pull it up but it is to the point where I need something else. I always try to go the natural way first. Do any of you have experience with this vine and how to kill it - natural or otherwise??

I hope you have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the design. I agree, it is a very nice color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...