Monday, May 18, 2015

Top 3 New In Colors

I have only been able to stamp a few cards these past few weeks because we were in the Des Moines, Iowa area visiting our daughter and son-in-law. We had a wonderful time! We really love the area and haven't seen Bethany and Zach since Christmas. Good times!

When we arrived back home after our visit, my box of new Stampin' Up! goodies, including the upcoming catalog, was waiting for me. Unfortunately I've had so much catching up to do with life that I haven't really had a chance to enjoy them. 

But since I needed some quick thank you cards for various people I stamped a quick card using an old stamp set and new colors.
These 3 colors are my favorite (so far) of the 5 new colors: Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder. I love Tip Top Taupe because it is so trendy right now especially as an interior paint. I love Mint Macaron because it reminds me of Sage Shadow from years past and it is a cool (blue toned) green unlike so many of our warm (yellow toned) greens. And I love Watermelon Wonder because it is in the red family :) Some have described it as a darker shade of Calypso Coral but I see it as a warmer shade of red. 

I hope to give you a clearer picture of all 5 colors in days and weeks ahead. If you ordered from me through my Online Store this past year, you will be receiving the New catalog and some samples in the next few days so you get to see them first hand! The new catalog will go live June 2nd. 

In the meantime you may want to check out some bargains such as:


2 comments:

Kirk and Melanie said...

I like the CAS and the colors! Thanks for sharing!

Carole said...

What stemp sets did you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...