Thursday, May 14, 2015

Project Life Let's Get Away

Welcome to another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary and this week it is a sketch - one with lots of possibilities!
We are already getting graduation announcements so I thought I better start creating some graduation cards. 

One of the stamp sets that I purchased from the Occasions catalog is the Project Life set, Let's Get Away. I bought it mainly for the retro Volkswagon Beetle and retro Camper images. Lol. I do love the other images though.

Stampin' Up! Project Life Let's Get Away stamp set. Graduation Card with World map and globe. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I used some of the Typeset paper for my map and numbers. I also used a bit of it for the rectangles on the left. 

The globe is popped up with dimensionals to make it stand out a little more.
Stampin' Up! Project Life Let's Get Away stamp set. Graduation Card with World map and globe. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I fussy cut the airplane and added it as an after thought. I wasn't sure if it fit on a graduation card but I like it!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Project Life Let's Get Away photopolymer 
Paper: Typeset, Maritime
Card Stock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black Memento, Real Red
Other: Circle punches, dimensionals

Now it's your turn! Just create a card using the sketch, upload it to your blog or an online gallery. Then go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog and link it up! That is all there is to it. 

9 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

AWESOME grad card!!! I love everything about it, especially the detail of the little airplane!

Texas Schoolmarm said...

You did such a great job with the sketch challenge. The different papers work well to create a unified design, and the touches of red really pop!

Chris Slogar said...

What a great graduation card! So fun, and it really captures the feeling of endless possibilities! Great use of the sketch!

Alison Barclay said...

Wow - this is great! It really sets the tone for the world being at your feet at graduation time. :)

Joanne James said...

What a great idea for a graduation card - and such a unique way to use the Project Life set too, it really shows its versatility. I love the little pop of red from the border and sentiment too. Awesome job Lisa!

Lisa Martz said...

Fantastic grad card idea! Great job!

Margaret Raburn said...

I love your card! The colors you used are just great for graduation and all the sentiments and images you've chosen work together so well to create your message! Terrific!!

Connie Babbert said...

Love your graduation cards! So personalized with all the details! Great job with the sketch this week!

Bridgette J said...

This card is awesome Lisa! I love all of the detail and the bright red really draws the eye in. Great graduation card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...