Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Painted Petals Shines Brightly

I am seriously disappointed that Painted Petals stamp set is not going to be in the new catalog come June. I really love the watercolored look that it gives to a card. So that being said, I am going to use it like crazy before June 2nd!

Stampin Up! Painted Petals stamp set gives any card a watercolored flair. Clean and simple flower card. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp.
I personally think Painted Petals stamp set shines the best when stamped on white. I used lots of bright colors for my card because I wanted it to represent a summer garden.

Here is a close up of the sentiment.
Stampin Up! Painted Petals stamp set gives any card a watercolored flair. Clean and simple flower card. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp.
The butterfly was punched from Sweet Taffy paper which, by the way, is a Weekly Deal this week. Every garden needs a butterfly!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Weekly Deals can be seen here. Punches, ribbon, and the Gift Box Punch Board are also on sale!

Retiring Stamps and Accessories can be seen here. 

Once again, I want to say.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...