Monday, May 25, 2015

Moon Lake in Tip Top Taupe

I kind of got sidetracked with things other than my blog. Beautiful May days will do  that to me. I have been enjoying flowers, birds, and nature in real life!

I still enjoy flowers, birds, and nature in the stamping realm too, and am really going to miss Moon Lake stamp set when the Occasions catalog ends, June 2nd. Unfortunately it didn't make it into the new annual Catalog which begins June 2nd. Lots going on June 2nd!

This monochromatic card was made with the new In Color, Tip Top Taupe. I really love this color as it is not a pure brown because it has a gray tint to it. It reminds me of a darker version of the paint I have on the walls in my house. 

The little bit of lace is also a new product available June 2nd. It comes in each of the new In Colors and it is very soft and pliable and really lovely. I added it to this card as a way to feminize it andI really think it could make through the mail without extra postage too. Yay!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! Some can be purchased now, some June 2nd. 

Stamps: Moon Lake (order through June 2), Gorgeous Grunge, Hardwood background
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe (available June 2)
Ink: Tip Top Taupe (available June 2)
Other: sponge, linen thread, Lace (available June 2)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...