Friday, May 29, 2015

Mint Macaron In Color and Reminder

I have been posting cards featuring one of the new In Colors that will be available June 2nd. Today's card is all about Mint Macaron. Don't you just love that name?! This color is one of my favorites even if it doesn't photograph well. Grr. I had such a hard time trying to get it right. 

I am so bummed that Painted Petals stamp set did NOT make it into the annual catalog and is only available through June 2nd when the Occasions catalog expires. If you would like this stamp set, now is the time to order!

This year, instead of coordinating ribbon, the In Colors have coordinating lace. I only pre-ordered 2 of the laces because I wanted to see what they are like. Well, let me tell you! They are so soft and sheer and really lovely! I didn't get all fancy for this card and just stretched the lace across the panel of Whisper White. There is no bulk that way :) And of course I love seeing the delicate polka dot pattern. 

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Painted Petals

Card Stock: Whisper white, Mint Macaron
Ink: Mint Macaron
Other: circle punches, Mint Macaron Lace

To view Cucumber Crush In Color card, click here.
To view Delightful Dijon In Color card, click here.
To view Tip Top Taupe In Color card, click here.

Important Dates Reminder:
  • New Annual Catalog goes live June 2nd. Yes, there will be an overlap of the catalogs and just so you know, prices are increasing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...