Tuesday, May 12, 2015

In Review from the Stamp Review Crew!

I was thinking about how awesome the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hops are. Everyone on the Blog Hop features the same stamp set and gives stampers tons of creative ideas - cards and 3-D. 

In the past, we have featured quite a few stamp sets that are retiring this year and I thought I would provide some of the cards I made for the Blog Hop plus some links in case you need some inspiration. Just click on the links in this post which will take you to my blog post. Then within my blog post there will be links to hop to other blogs - each blog giving you ideas for the featured stamp set. We are very fortunate to have lots of VERY talented stampers in the Stamp Review Crew. I think you will recognize quite a few names! 

I didn't participate in all of the hops because I didn't have all of the stamp sets so I am only listing the ones I have.

1. Mixed Bunch stamp set. Here is the link to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.
This is the card that I had created. It is a 3 panel card. 
Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch stamp set. Three Paneled Christmas card. Silver and blue. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp.

2. Daydream Medallions stamp set. Here is the link to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.
My card. 
Stampin' Up! Daydream Medallion stamp set. Wedding card in light green and black. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

3. Life in the Forest stamp set. Here is the link to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop.
This was one of the two cards that I made.

4. Painted Petals stamp set. Here is the link to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. Ok. It isn't really retiring per se but it won't be available after June 2nd.  :(
In case you missed it, this was one of the cards I made for the hop. 

 Stampin' Up! Stamps and Accessories that are retiring - found Here.

*Accessories are available while supplies last. 
*Stamps are available until May 26th and then it will be while supplies last.

The next official Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop will be this coming Monday, May 18th. We will be featuring the Four Feathers stamp set! Be sure to come back.

For now,

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love all your cards, especially the last one.

Marla said...

I love your cards, Lisa, and I love the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop! It's my favorite! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...