Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cucumber Crush

In case you missed it, the new Stampin' Up! catalog is going to go live on June 2nd which means the newest In Colors will be available to order! In the meantime, because demonstrators can preorder the colors (among other new products), I thought it would be fun to make some cards with one color and one color only. 

Going in alphabetical order, today's card is Cucumber Crush.
This color was a stretch for me because it is very, very green and very bright. I finally settled on using it to make a wreath with Wondrous Wreath stamp set. By stamping off I was able to create 3 shades of Cucumber Crush and that helped.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Wondrous Wreath, Lots of Thanks (retiring)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
Ink: Cucumber Crush
Other: Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits

Cucumber Crush is going to be fantastic for Christmas projects and Saint Patrick's Day! 

Tomorrow I'll be posting my Create with Connie and Mary challenge card. I hope you will stop back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...