Thursday, May 21, 2015

CCMC356 Color Challenge

Hi Stamper friends!

Are you ready for another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary? I love each of the colors in this combination.

It took me a while to come up with a card that I liked for this combination. It wasn't the colors, it was me. I stamped and discarded, stamped and discarded. I finally ended up using one of my favorite sets, Summer Silhouettes since it was already out on my craft table.
The little punched flower is Blackberry Bliss - it just looks really dark for some reason. And I just noticed that a few of my tiny pearls slipped during the photography session. Oops!

All of my supplies are Stampin' Up! 

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Lots of Thanks
Paper: Soft Sky from the Subtles collection
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Other: Pearls, White Baker's Twine, Itty Bitty Accent Punch

If you would like to see what the others created and/or play along - and we hope you will - just go to Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog! 

And once again.

8 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Beautiful! That set makes such great cards...love what you did with it here! Great job with the color challenge!

Jenny Engelke said...

Your card is super pretty and soft! That's a great effort to make Blackberry Bliss look soft, but you managed it like a champ! Love it!

Joanne James said...

What a beautiful floral card Lisa! I love the Blackberry Bliss flowers and the sectioned background too; I don't usually use the fan pattern DSP, but it looks great here - clearly I should!

Alison Barclay said...

Beautiful card! It is so fresh and elegant. I like how you used the DSP panels. :)

Margaret Raburn said...

Your card is one of delicate beauty and loveliness. The tri-partitioned background looks great too. Just lovely!

Chris Slogar said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love the twine and punched flower details - and especially love the strips of dsp as a background!

Bridgette J said...

Beautiful work as always Lisa! Love the panels and the baker's twine. I always think it add warmth to a card. :)

Lisa Martz said...

I am so sorry I am late with my comments for this challenge! Graduation happened and we had lots of company that stayed into the week after graduation. There was just no time at my computer!

I love the simple look of this card...although I don't think it was all that easy! I like the clean flower in the center and the shadowed leaves. Also really like how you divided the card into three panels. I think that makes the card look bigger than it really is. Very pretty and soft.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...