Thursday, May 7, 2015

CCMC354 Too Kind

I hope you are ready for another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary challenge blog! Bright colors and some gold is what it is all about this week. 
I am on a mission to use some of my Retiring Stamp sets one last time which is why I chose Too Kind stamp set for today's card.
I found this layout in an old Stampin' Up! catalog and thought it worked just fine for the card I had in mind. The gold was a little challenging but by adding some gold sequins and gold sequin trim to my card I was able to add the color and a little bling as well!

All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Too Kind - retiring
Paper: Bermuda Bay from the Brights Collection - retiring
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay
Other: Gold Sequin Trim, Tangelo Twist Ribbon - retiring

The other members of the Design Team created some inspiring cards with these colors. Those ladies never fail! I hope you will play along with us at Create with Connie and Mary. We would LOVE to see what you create!

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great use of the colors.

Joanne James said...

I would never have thought of stamping this flower in orange Lisa, but it looks absolutely fabulous! I love the sequin trim too, it brings both the other colours together!

Margaret Raburn said...

Lisa, what a lovely card you've created with these colors! Love the way you stamped the sentiment over the flower steams and use of the sequins and ribbons! So pretty!

Alison Barclay said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love how you added the sequin trim and the Tangelo ribbon against the polka dot DSP. The flowers are beautiful too. :)

Jenny Engelke said...

Gosh, this is a perfect little card! I love the flowers done up in orange. I will miss this simple set when it retires...not that I used it a whole lot, but still! I also think it looks amazing with the polka dot DSP!

Chris Slogar said...

Really great job with the shades of Tangelo Twist on the flowers! I am going to miss those flowers. I love how you added the ribbon and length of sequin trim! Very pretty card!

Bridgette J said...

I really am digging this layout Lisa! It's such a pretty card and my eye keeps going up to the rounded corner. I just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...