Monday, April 27, 2015

World's Greatest Husband

Happy Monday my friends. Hopefully you had a nice weekend and found some time to stamp! I didn't stamp much over the weekend but I got my house, and stamping area clean, which is a good feeling. While cleaning my stamping area, I was able to pull out all of the Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories that will be retiring - always bitter sweet.

I've been making a lot of flower cards lately so I decided to combine Guy Greetings stamp set with some retiring products and make a card for my husband. He's the best!
Stampin' Up! Guy Greetings stamp set with Chevron background. Masculine card in neutral colors. Handmade card by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I had so much fun adding a little of this, and a little of that, to this card. I used some retiring background stamps and retiring punches plus images and sentiments from the current Guy Greetings stamp set. 

 All Retiring Products can be viewed and/or purchased in my Stampin' Up! Online store! Many are discounted :) 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thank you, my friends - for ordering from me, for your kind comments, and as always...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...