Monday, April 6, 2015

Three Dimensional card and Free Shipping!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! In case you missed my previous post, Stampin' Up! is starting off this week with a bang! They are offering Free Shipping through Friday, April 10th! More on that later.

First, I have a birthday card to share with you.
Stampin' Up! Crazy About You stamp set. Three dimensional flower using scalloped circle punches. Center is Simply Pressed clay. Pink floral birthday card made by Lisa Young
This is the kind of card I would hand deliver because the flower is three dimensional. But it is really easy to make with some scallop punches. 

I used the Crazy About You stamp set for all of the stamping. This set comes with so many possibilities for sentiments. Love that! The tiny leaves on the left were punched with the Bird Builder Punch. I added those because it needed some dark green on that side.

To create the flower I stamped the image multiple times and then punched them with 3 sizes of scalloped circle punches. You could cut them by hand if you feel ambitious! 

So yes, it is true! Any order applies. The only exclusion is expedited shipping.
  • Consult your wish list - now is a good time to shorten that list!
  • Stock up on consumables
  • In Colors you won't be able to live without after May 31st: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
  • Treat yourself - I like that one best :)
  • Gifts
  • Large ticket items will be a little bit more affordable
All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! My Online Store can be found here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Oops. I forgot to add that the flower's center was made with Simply Pressed Clay, Buttons and Blossoms Mold, and Strawberry Slush ink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...