Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Retirement List, Weekly Deals and Samples

I am later than I would like to be with posting today so I apologize for that. The Retiring Lists are out and I am surprised by a few things - namely the number of punches, framelits, and embossing folders that are retiring. 

To view the Retiring Stamp Sets and their picture, click Here
To view the Retiring Accessories and their picture, click Here.

To view the list of Retiring Stamps and Accessories in pdf, click Here.

Orders can be placed through June 2nd, BUT there are some things you should take into account.

  • Retiring Stamp sets will be produced, and available for purchase until May 26th. After that it is "while supplies last"
  • Retiring Accessories such as paper, card stock, ink, punches, framelits, lots of embossing folders, etc., will be available for purchase only while supplies last. 
  • Some things are discounted up to 50% so they will, more than likely, go quickly. 

*****************************************************************
And here are this week's 
I don't own any of this week's deals so I can't show you any samples of those. But I do have a couple of cards using the retiring Perfect Blend stamp set and some retiring accessories.
Retiring: Perfect Blend stamp set, Hey You stamp set, Washi Tape. The Typeset paper is NOT retiring! The link to this blog post with details can be found by clicking HERE.


 This card was a favorite of mine this Christmas.
Retiring: Perfect Blend, Positively Chevron background, Word Bubble framelits, Brights Paper Collection The link to my blog post with the details can be found by clicking HERE.

The next one uses the now discontinued Blendabilities but could be colored with ink or markers.
Retiring: Perfect Blend stamp set; Coastal Cabana card stock, ink, and twine; Park Lane paper; In Colors Sequins.. The embossing folder is NOT retiring. The link to my blog post with details can be found by clicking HERE.

To place an order, just go to my store (the Shop tab is at the top of this page or click on the Shop now link in the sidebar). Thanks for choosing me as your demonstrator. ((cyber hugs))
I'll be back tomorrow with a new card (never posted) to show you. Until then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...