Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Star Fold card




I have a bad habit of seeing an online challenge, doing the challenge, and then I don't get around to photographing my card and posting it until the challenge is over. Not good! 

I made this card for a card fold challenge on the SUO Challenge blog but that challenge is long over. I thought you would still like to see the card so here it is!
Star Fold Card made with Stampin' Up! products. The card fits in a note sized envelope and  opens up so it can be signed. Link to tutorial is on the blog post. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
It is a star fold card and I referred to 2 different tutorials: found HERE and on Splitcoastampers, HERE. I changed the dimensions of mine so it would fit into one of our Stampin' Up! envelopes which just means I cut it a little bit smaller.  

Here it is opened. I left the inside blank so I could write on it. 
Star Fold Card made with Stampin' Up! products. The card fits in a note sized envelope when closed. Link to tutorial is on the blog post. Made by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp

I wanted the vintage, old fashioned look for my card but you could really make this into any style just by switching up the designer series paper.

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be viewed and/or purchased in my Stampin' Up! online store found by clicking here. 

Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: All ABloom paper stack
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Pistachio Pudding
Other: Itty Bitty accent punch pack, Circle punch, scallop circle punch, pearls, Simply Scored scoring board

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...