Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Square Card with Painted Petals

I thought I would take a break from posting cards made with Retiring Stamps and post a card that I made with Painted Petals stamp set. 
Stampin' Up! Painted Petals stamp set. Square card in clean and simple style. White base with purple, yellow, and pink flowers. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
Watercoloring and the Watercolor look is so popular right now which is one of the reasons Painted Petals stamp set is so popular. The stamps are etched so they look like they have been watercolored when stamped. Love when the stamp and ink do all the work! 

As far as the colors? Well, I do this sometimes. I make a card, photograph it, mail it, and then when I post it on my blog I can't remember the details! 
Stampin' Up! Painted Petals stamp set. Square card in clean and simple style. White base with purple, yellow, and pink flowers. Handmade by Lisa Young, Add Ink and Stamp
I know the purple is Blackberry Bliss. I think the pink is Strawberry Slush and the green is Wild Wasabi. The yellow? I am just not sure but I am guessing Daffodil Delight or So Saffron.
Note: The pink flower was fussy cut and adhered separately. 

Don't forget to check out:


All supplies for my card are Stampin' Up! 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

3 comments:

Moon Depinoy said...

Ravissant
Bravo

Dodge3670 said...

Hi Lisa:
I've been following you for many years; but, have not left very many comments on your blog. It the 'time' thing for me.
Your card is just beautiful. I love this stamp set; but, I have an awful time putting the stamp on the block to line up properly to make the stamped image as shown in the catalog. Do you have any tips that you can give me?
As always, thanks so much for sharing with us!
Lynn G.

barb hendrickson said...

Just gorgeous, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...