Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Ray of Sunshine on the Ocean


Today's card is one I created for an April Creative Crew challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The challenge is to use Adventure Bound paper. Here is another post with the framed art I made using a different realistic pattern.
My purpose for this card was mainly to send it to each of my daughters prior to our week in sunny Florida. Our winter this year in Massachusetts, Ohio, and Iowa were so dismal that I figured we all needed a reminder that sunshine and the ocean was just around the corner. 

I used the stamp set, Ray of Sunshine for the sun and then I stamped the sentiment "you are my sunshine" on the inside. Meaning I couldn't wait to see them! The rocks and ocean are from the Adventure Bound paper stack.

We had a glorious time in Florida. The weather was beautiful and even the guys made it this year. 

All supplies are Stampin' Up! My Online Store can be found here.
Don't forget!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...