Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just to let you know

Great News!!
I meant to post this earlier today but I forgot. Stampin' Up! will be offering free shipping beginning Monday! 

Here are some possibilities.

  • Consult your the wish list. 
  • Stock up on consumables
  • In Colors you won't be able to live without after May 31st: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
  • Treat yourself - I like that one best :)
  • Gifts
  • Large ticket items will be a little bit more affordable

And because I won't be posting until Sunday evening I want to take this opportunity to wish my Jewish friends and followers a belated Happy Passover and everyone else a Happy Easter. For me it is a Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...