Monday, April 13, 2015

Bird's nest with Tree


I think we have all combined stamp sets at some time or another - especially flowers. I know I have, and why not? Many of Stampin' Up!'s stamp sets go together beautifully. 

You may recall THIS card where I combined World of Dreams stamp set with Sheltering Tree.  Well, I used the same two sets for today's card but made it way simpler! 

Stampin' UP! Sheltering Tree stamp set and World of Dreams stamp set. Stamped on Naturals Ivory card stock. Clean and Simple card.
I followed THIS sketch for the most part - I couldn't figure out how to add the third element so I just went with two. 

Did you know? The Naturals Ivory card stock seen on my card is actually cheaper than Very Vanilla card stock? It is! It is a little darker in color and has teeny tiny flecks in it but is really a nice card stock, especially paired with earth tones!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be found here in my Stampin' Up! store.

Stamps: World of Dreams, Sheltering Tree, Lots of Thanks
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (#101849), Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Other: Corner Punch

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE both of the combinations you have created with these sets!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...