Friday, April 3, 2015

Adventure Bound Paper, Framed


Right before Christmas I painted my bathroom walls a pretty, soft gray. I am a minimalist decorator and looked everywhere for something to hang/put on the largest wall which isn't really that large. 

When I saw that one of the April Creative Crew challenges at Splitcoaststampers is to create something using the Adventure Bound paper, I had an idea. 
Stampin' Up! Adventure Bound paper matted and framed with a black frame. Scrapbook paper that looks like real rocks, framed and hung on bathroom wall.
I found this mat and frame at TJ Maxx and added a piece of the Adventure Bound paper behind it. I love the realistic rocks and the nature theme. I love how it looks on the gray wall. I was going to stamp on it somewhere but changed my mind because I love the simplicity and I have to live with it after all :)

Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Cost of Frame: $6.99; Cost of Adventure Bound Paper: $6.95; Total cost: $14.00. I can handle that.

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Oh Lisa! What a terrific idea! I love the large 'mat' surrounding the stones paper!

~Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...