Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Some news and updates.

There are 3 things I want to share today: A discontinued product, a new stamp set and the Weekly Deals! 

The Weekly Deals - available at 25% off!


And here is one of my favorite cards that I made with Wildflower Meadow. Just the background is Wildflower Meadow. You can see the original here.

The All Abloom paper stack coordinates with many of our floral sets including Beautiful Bunch. The details of this card can be found here.

The discontinued product, I am sad to report is Blendabilities, Stampin' Up!'s alcohol markers. Due to quality issues that can't be resolved, Blendabilities will no longer be sold. 

Here is a new Photopolymer Stamp set called Just Kidding. I think it is hilarious!


Reminder: Sale-a-bration has only 3 weeks left. For every $50 (before shipping and tax), receive a Free product! No limit. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...